Bruce Rosenthal has collaborated with JSB on several association engagements, including the American Psychological Association and the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses.
Rosenthal and JSB’s Dan Kowitz are Co-Conveners of the Partnership Professionals Network, a national organization of association and not-for-profit executives. Rosenthal and Kowitz collaborate on the presentation of workshops on corporate partnership strategies.
Rosenthal has been involved with advancing corporate partnership programs for 20+ years. He is a strategic advisor, consultant, and educator to associations and not-for-profit organizations, creating successful corporate partnership programs that increase revenue, add membership/constituent value, and foster organizational sustainability.
Bruce has experience as Vice President of Corporate Partnerships at LeadingAge 2009 – 2016:
- Initiated implementation of all aspects of a corporate partnership program that had been developed by IEG, at that time the preeminent partnership program consulting firm.
- Innovated the program periodically by revising the positioning, benefits, packaging, collateral, etc. due to changes in the industry, the economy, and corporate partnership trends.
- Established and maintained productive relationships with corporate partners by developing goals and delivering customized solutions for each partner.
- Aligned corporate partners with the association’s mission and strategic goals to ensure the value propositions for the association were useful topical information for members and mission advancement, as well as revenue.
Bruce is active in corporate partnership education and advancement:
- Demonstrates leadership in identifying and fostering corporate partnership best practices, opportunities, and solutions as Convener since 2013 of the Partnership Professionals Network (PPN), an organization of executives representing numerous associations and organizations.
- Presentation of education sessions in 2019 include: Maryland Nonprofits; National Council of Nonprofits; Association Foundation Group; Food Industry Association Executives; and Associations Catalyzing Entrepreneurship, in addition to co-presenting a series of full-day Partnership Professionals Network workshops.
- Selected in a peer-review process by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) to present education sessions at ASAE’s 2018 and 2019 Associations@Work Business Conference.
- Selected in a peer-review process to co-present education sessions at the ASAE Annual Meetings in 2017 and 2018.
- Quoted in articles in American Society of Association Executives e-newsletters; AssociationSuccess.org; the Association Foundation Group; and Membership Management Report.